make it last.
We Are The New Fashion
Fast fashion clothes have a much higher cost than their retail selling price. They have a huge enviromental cost (one kilogram of clothing over its entire life cycle creates 11 kilograms of greenhouse gases) and also an ethics problem (how do you think big retailers manage to create this incredibly cheap t-shirts and still make a profit?), which is modern slavery.
In Comovita.eu, we believe that there is an alternative to this model, one that doesn't kill our planet and that neither it keeps promoting low wages, long working hours and almost no work rights in non developed countries. We believe its possible to dress well without causing a negative impact. We believe in the new fashion.
All our clothes are produced with sustainable and or recycled fabrics.
Our brands only work with ethical factories (both in developed and non-developed countries) thay pay fair wages and offer their workers good conditions.
The impact of fashion
- 1 -
- 1 out of 6 people in the world work in the fashion supply chain.
- 80% of garment workers are women.
- 170 million children are working in the fashion industry.
- 2 -
- 77 million lbs of textiles get thrown out every day.
- The only industry that pollutes more than fashion is oil.
- 20% of industrial water pollution comes from the treating and dyeing textiles.
- 3 -
- Greenpeace estimates 20% of clothing not to be worn once.
- It takes 900 gallons of water to make one pair of jeans (2 years of drinking water).
- The fashion industry uses 79 billion cubic meters a year (over 20 trillion gallons).
Here's what our customers are saying
"Before discovering Comovita I thought ethical and sustainable fashion wasn't cool enough"
"Finally a real alternative to the fast fashion ecommerce websites"
"I'm in love with your sneakers!!!"
YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR.
We are a small company working hard to change the fashion industry once and for all. We believe there is another way of doing this. An ethical & sustainable way. Help us on this revolution. Say no to fast fashion, say no to bad materials, say no to slavery and say no to wasting